Six-Word Lessons for Unique Sales Wisdom: 100 Lessons to Drive Your Sales Success
Salespeople are constantly looking for nuggets that will help them be more effective and more productive. Six-Word Lessons For Unique Sales Wisdom gives you these without having to commit to hours of reading time. Our format allows you to focus your attention on the what you need and then apply the lessons to your daily routine as a Sales Professional.
Authored by Chris Carlson of The Sales Coach, Six-Word Lessons For Unique Sales Wisdom gives you 100 simple to understand six-word lessons which get you results fast.
Find a wealth of sales wisdom in the following categories:
1. Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail
2. Find a System, Use the System
3. Your Number One Job is Prospecting
4. Cold Calling vs. Referrals: You Decide
5. The Initial Call is Most Important
6. Why Should the Prospect Make Changes?
7. What's the Prospect's Capacity to Act?
8. Before You Present, Qualify the Prospect
9. Don't Sell, Let the Prospect Buy
10. What is Your Unique Value Proposition?
Each six-word lesson gives you a concise explanation of what to do (and not do) to help you drive your sales success. Years of wisdom in a book you can read in an hour!
Published by Pacelli Publishing
Learn more about the author at his website at TheSalesCoach1.com