Six-Word Lessons on Exceptional Caregiving: 100 Lessons to be A More Compassionate & Creative Caregiver
“This book is like having a personal assistant! I feel heard, supported and guided .”
This is what the author’s clients are saying about these 100 creative and useful tips on how to manage all the complexities of caring for someone with chronic illness or a difficult aging process. In these easy-to-understand tips you’ll learn how to manage communication, use creative solutions for hard problems, deal with hospitals and other facilities, and give your clients first-rate services while keeping your own sanity. Six-Word Lessons on Exceptional Caregiving gives you practical advice in short lessons that are quick and simple-to-understand while handling the hectic and sometimes thankless job of caregiving.
Six Word Lessons on Exceptional Caregiving is organized into 10 easy-to-understand chapters:
1. HCA, NA-C, Family. What’s the Difference?
2. I Don’t Know Where Time Goes
3. How Do I Care for Me?
4. Why Don’t They do What’s Needed?
5. When it’s Time for the Hospital
6. Rub a Dub Dub: Shower Time
7. Up and At ’em: Time to Move
8. Food: is it Medicine or Poison?
9. Toileting: Number 1 and Number 2
10. What Did They Say? I Dunno.
Published by Pacelli Publishing
Learn more about the author at her website, EssentialTrain.net