Six-Word Lessons on Surviving Divorce: 100 Lessons to Help You Cope and Reach a New Normal
he decision, process and aftermath associated with ending a committed relationship are enormously complex, disruptive and highly emotional. This process can affect the couple, their children, and everyone they know.
In Six-Word Lessons on Surviving
Divorce, you’ll find 100 short, practical tips and ideas to help you cope with divorce. This brief overview provides an insightful look at the many issues facing those considering or ending a committed relationship. Written by Barbara G. Feinberg, an independently licensed marriage and family therapist, Six-Word Lessons on Surviving Divorce treats this very difficult and emotional topic with
empathy and practicality. Barbara truly recognizes the pain associated with divorce and provides sound advice on how to cope and reach a new normal.
Six Word Lessons on Surviving Divorce is organized into eleven easy-to-understand chapters:
1. Trouble Deciding to Stay or Go?
2. What You Should Know about Divorce
3. Mine, Yours, Ours: Dividing Things Up
4. I Need Someone to Talk To!
5. What about My Family and Friends?
6. Divorce Happens to the Kids, Too
7. Divorce is a Loss You Grieve
8. You Are Both Still Their Parents
9. Financial Issues Are Critical in Divorce
10. When You Want to Start Dating
11. There Really is Life after Divorce!
Each six-word lesson gives you a concise explanation of what to do (and not do) to help you make it through this traumatic, life-changing process. While written for individuals with these concerns, family, friends and professional advisors will also gain insight about the emotional and very real complexities of divorce.
Published by Pacelli Publishing
Learn more about the author at her website at FuturesCoach.net