Six-Word Lessons to Be More Productive: 100 Lessons to Increase Focus, Organization and Productivity at Work
Get 100 practical, easy to implement,
effective strategies to help you increase focus, organization and productivity at work. Find what you need when you need it, be on time with your appointments and commitments, work free of distraction in your office, reduce stress, improve your follow through, and increase revenue. Work smarter, not harder with systems and habits that work.
Authored by Debbie Rosemont, founder of Simply Placed in Sammamish WA, Six-Word Lessons to Be More Productive gives you 100 simple to understand six-word lessons which get you results fast.
The book has a wealth of helpful information in the following categories:
1. Assess Your Situation, Define Your Goals
2. Organize Your Space, Find Things Fast
3. Use Systems to Keep it Up
4. Use Your Time Wisely; Maximize Productivity
5. Habits Affect Productivity, Good or Bad
6. Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan
7. Manage Email or It’ll Manage You
8. We’ve Gotta Stop Meeting Like This
9. The Paperless Society that Never Was
Each six-word lesson gives you a concise explanation of what to do (and not do) to help you increase focus, organization and productivity at work. Years of wisdom in a book you can read in an hour!
Published by Pacelli Publishing
Learn more about the author at her website