Six-Word Lessons to Build Effective Leaders: 100 Lessons to Equip Your People to Create Winning Organizations
100 easy lessons to equip everyone in your organization to deliver exceptional results!
Learn about best practices to grow your people, your teams and your organization, whether a business, nonprofit or government organization. Leapfrog a bookshelf full of bestsellers on leadership and management and find the distilled nuggets in Six-Word Lessons to Build Effective Leaders. This resource provides concise best practices you can apply immediately to your work and build a more successful and effective organization.
Written by Terry Gardiner, the founder of the Best Practices Wiki, a free public repository of best practices for small businesses and nonprofits. He has four decades of hands-on leadership, management and organizational growth experience in business, government and nonprofits. His personal mission is to ensure best practices are available so organizations succeed and humanity progresses.
Six Word Lessons to Build Effective Leaders is organized into ten easy-to-understand chapters:
1. Hire and Retain the Best People
2. Motivate Employees with Mission and Purpose
3. Power Your Organization with Effective Communications
4. Bake Trust into Your Organizational DNA
5. Empower Everyone in the Organization
6. Teach the Art of Effective Delegation
7. Mentor, Train and Coach Your Team
8. Build Winning Teams at All Levels
9. Create a Powerful Culture of Change
10. Focus Leaders on Effectiveness not Efficiency
Published by Pacelli Publishing
Learn more about the author at his website, BestPracticesWiki.net