Six-Word Lessons to Create Stellar Teams: 100 Lessons to Drive Your Teams to Success
100 lessons to improve effectiveness and results with teams of all sizes and types.
Get a bevy of team development, management, cooperation, motivation, and practical day-to-day nuggets of wisdom with explanations of how to apply each lesson in your job as either team leader or member. The advice applies to all professional teams regardless of the size or level. Rather than pore through pages and pages of content trying to find useful information, Six-Word Lessons to Create Stellar Teams gives you everything you need in short, easy lessons to drive any team to effectiveness, efficiency and success.
Written by Thomas Tomasevic, the president of T2Team Consulting and a practicing consulting in the Seattle, Washington area. He has over 18 years of experience in a wide variety of executive and leadership roles and has helped many new and experienced leaders grow and be more effective team leaders and participants. His personal mission is "to help others to help themselves" and he strives to achieve it with his articles, seminars, and books. Find his articles at T2Team.com/articles.
Six Word Lessons to Create Stellar Teams is organized into 14 easy-to-understand chapters:
1. A Few Words About Team Basics
2. Goal Setting is Key for Success
3. Attitude Drives 80% of Team's Success
4. Core Team Management Concepts and Tasks
5. Optimizing Team Performance: What and How
6. Responsibilities, Methods in Motivating Your Team
7. Communication: Bloodline of a Good Team
8. Ensuring Alignment Between Achievements and Rewards
9. Establishing and Nurturing Optimal Team Culture
10. Building New Teams: Do's and Don'ts
11. What Every Team Leader Must Know
12. Leadership Through Values: Effectiveness of "Valueship"
13. Understanding Various Team Types and Stages
14. Keeping Teams Informed Through Team Meetings
Published by Pacelli Publishing
Learn more about the author at his website at T2Team.com