Six-Word Lessons to Look Your Best: 100 Lessons to Look Your Best from Head to Toe
Whether it’s right or wrong, you are judged on how you look. Your clothes speak volumes about you. What impression are you giving to the people around you?
The right clothing can make you look thinner, taller, younger and more confident, whatever your shape, size, age or lifestyle.
Don't pore through pages and pages of content trying to find what works for you,
Six-Word Lessons to Look Your Best gives you 100 tips to keep you always looking your best--from head to toe.
Written by Patty Pacelli, owner of Look Your Best Wardrobe Consulting in Bellevue WA, Six-Word Lessons to Look Your Best gives you 100 short and simple lessons with practical explanations for everything you need to know to enhance your own unique beauty.
Start looking your best now with tips in the following categories:
1. Get to Know your Body Shape
2. Tips for your Terrific Top Half
3. Make Friends with your Bottom Half
4. To the Tips of your Toes
5. Beyond Clothing: Finishing Touches are Vital
6. Your Hair is your Crowning Glory
7. What to do About the Weather
8. Learn to Shop Without the Drop
9. It's Off to Work you Go
10. Dress Her Up, Take Her Out
11. Everyone Has Her Own Special Style
Each six-word lesson gives you a concise explanation of what to do (and not do) to help you look your best regardless of your body shape. Years of wisdom in a book you can read in an hour!
Published by Pacelli Publishing
Learn more about the author at her website, Wardrobe-Consulting.com