Six-Word Lessons for Strength-Based Business Success: 100 Lessons to Build Power, Confidence and Fortitude at Work
100 lessons from athletes to give you power, confidence and fortitude at work!
From athletic competition to corporate success, Six-Word Lessons for Strength-Based Business Success brings you 100 tips that are borrowed from athletes and applied to business. Translating the principles used by elite athletes, Kate shows you how to take concepts like dedication and commitment, mental strength and will power, and perseverance under pressure, and apply them directly to your next meeting or negotiation.
Written by Kate Nugent Curtis, English Channel swimmer, public speaker and communication strategist. Kate has been helping business executives succeed for over 20 years. Founder of Communication Tactics, Inc. and Grounded in Strength©, Kate applies the principles of athletic success to push performance both in and out of the conference room. Kate's insights have guided business leaders, challenged conventional thinking and delivered long-lasting results.
Six-Word Lessons for Strength-Based Business Success is organized into 10 easy-to-understand chapters:
1. What Does Authentic Confidence Look Like?
2. Borrowed from Athletes, Applied to Business
3. Bring Strength to the Conference Room
4. Turning Speaker's Anxiety into Powerful Presentations
5. Using Strength at the Negotiating Table
6. Take Time for Mindful Decision-Making
7. Owning Your Power with Authority Figures
8. Embrace the Storm, Motivation will Follow
9. Push Yourself Toward Your Breakout Plan
10. Strong Leadership for a Greater Purpose
Published by Pacelli Publishing