Six-Word Lessons to Build a Sustainable Legacy: 100 Lessons to Equip Family Leaders to Preserve the Family and its Wealth
Some families are successful in creating and sustaining their family legacies. Some self destruct from lack of communication,
dysfunctional relationships, and a lack of positive mentoring. Equipping future family leaders to keep the family and its wealth together into future generations starts with Six-Word Lessons To Build A Sustainable Legacy: 100 Lessons to Equip Family Leaders to Preserve the Family and its Wealth
Authored by Tom Fowler of The Fowler Group, Six-Word Lessons To Build A Sustainable Legacy gives you 100 simple to understand six-word lessons which help you understand the importance of building a sustainable legacy for future generations.
The book is organized into 10 easy-to-understand chapters.
1. Give Your History to Your Family
2. Define Your Values. Build Upon Them
3. Define Success. What’s Important to You
4. Shirtsleeves to Shirtsleeves in Three Generations
5. Equip Family Generations for Inherited Wealth
6. Understanding Family Roles Creates Lasting Legacies
7. Establish a Method of Family Communication
8. Your Heritage Statement Provides Intergenerational Direction
9. Philanthropy Defines Your Values in Life
10. Today’s Excuse, Tomorrow’s Regret. Start Now
Each six-word lesson gives you a concise explanation of what to do (and not do) to help you equip family leaders to preserve family wealth. Intriguing insight in an easy-to-understand quick read!
Published by Pacelli Publishing
Learn more about the author at his website at FowlerFinancial.com